WE ARE YOUR DIRECT LISTING BROKER.
When you list with us you’ll literally save THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! Sounds too good to be true? Below we explain how!
- Commission rates are determined or set by individual real estate companies (brokerages)
- In almost every home sale, the entire commission payable to both the Listing Agent and the Buyer’s Agent is paid by the seller.
- it is essential to secure the best possible commission rate with your Listing Agent when selling your home
- Enjoy a much lower listing fee than a traditional brokerage.
YOU PAY NO COMMISSION AT ALL!
When you list with us, you will only pay 1% of the property’s sale value and pay 3% to the agent to bring you a buyer. Do you want to save even more? Sell your property on your own! When you list with us, you will have the right to sell your property on your own. If you find a buyer without the help of an agent, you pay NO COMMISSION AT ALL!
IF THERE IS NO BUYER’S AGENT, THEN YOU ARE NOT CHARGED ANY COMMISSION AT ALL!
The commission is agreed upon between the listing broker and you, the SELLER. When you list on the MLS using our service, we are the broker. At closing, the closing agent or attorney will collect the commission. The portion of the commission due to the buyer’s agent will be paid directly to the agent. We collect a nominal portion of the commission of 1% of the contracted sales price, the rest goes directly to the agent that brings a buyer.
- Your property will be listed on many popular real estate websites2
- Our exposure can be a vital component in selling your home quickly and for the best price.3
- We can offer you excellent purchase offers for your property, you determine your acceptance
ABOUT OUR LISTING SERVICE
As a For Sale By Owner, your exposure to potential buyers is limited. Your choices for advertising are generally confined to: yard signs, newspaper ads, for sale by owner and classified websites, open houses, and word of mouth. This is often not enough to attract buyers, most of whom are working with agents.
By listing your property with us, you will have superior exposure, not only in the MLS, but also in our Network and it will increase the real estate agent’s chances of finding a buyer for your home.
The majority of properties are sold through the MLS due to the large network of Realtors working with buyers.